- Helps heart burn and acid reflux: Acid reflux usually results from
having too little acid in the stomach. Apple cider vinegar is full of antibiotic properties. To improve the acid content of your stomach, drink one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol: it can protect from arterial damage or oxidation.
- Aids in healthy weight maintenance: The acetic acid it contains helps to suppress your appetite, increase your metabolism and reduce water retention.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar: strong anti-glycemic properties that support a healthy blood sugar level. The vinegar actually blocks some of the digestion of starch, preventing it from raising your blood sugar.
- Is an antioxidant: contains many antioxidants to help keep your body healthy and running smoothly, including catechin, gallic acid, caffeic and chlorogenic acids.
- Improves nutrient absorption:The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can increase your body’s absorption of important minerals from the food you eat.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg! This stuff is really a super food/liquid! NOW that I’m taking it correctly, it’s not so bad at all!!! Click HERE to learn more about apple cider vinegar!